Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hm. No hurricane this weekend?

Well another weekend at home. Went out to F. Burton Smith Park today to help with a cub scout campout. It was pretty fun. We made breakfast and stuff and they used our canoes. In the morning we had to teach different stuff to the older ones, but that was really the extent of the work I did. After that we went to the pavillion and I just kind of hung out at the OA Grill, which was cool. We made a lot of money. Next weekend will be good too at camporee. Still have to finish my Spanish project before Monday, then I have to study for econ and anatomy. When is the anatomy test anyway? Oh right they're both on the same day...grr. Probably have math homework too, darnit! Oh wizzle. Guess that loads up my tomorrow. I have ceremonies and Chip was talking about going golfing. Guess I'm not going to be able to. Matt is in Orlando at Halloween Horror Nights. He sucks.
Hrm. Mommy is telling me to go to bed early because I was up at 5:30 to get to F. Burton by 6:00. I was amazed, everyone was up when I got there. Cub Scouts are so spoiled.