Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sigh. Don't you hate Thursdays?

Evening not going well.
I have a killer headache, and I can't focus on anything.
I guess that's what I get for procrastinating.
Is it me or is it like 400 degrees in this office. *Turns fan up*
I'm almost done with (the writing portion of) my spanish project.
I have some work on gov done. I really really can't focus. At all.
I did some work on the ofrenda.
eh. I liked my "unopinionated" topic paper. Read:

Former Senator Tom Daschle, a Democrat from South Dakota, helped push many Social Security legislations through Congress. He and other Democratic congressmen have been operative in preventing the privatization of Social Security. The problem, however, lies not in the fact that they are opposed to privatization. The problem lies in that they dont have a better solution than privatization.

heh. oh well there went my enjoyment for the evening.